JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
I have (1) 42" Vism double carbine case, (1) 36" Vism double carbine case and (1) 36" single carbine case.

No Shipping

Each of the doubles has a secondary compartment is loaded with two zippered compartments and two padded compartments with hook and loop fasteners to store extra shooting gear such as: handguns, optics, cleaning supplies, log books, etc. also the exterior of the double carbine case includes two zipper compartments along each side of the secondary compartments with MOLLE webbing for attaching other MOLLE compatible gear to the outside of the case.

They all have three exterior pockets have flaps that close via hook and loop fasteners and plastic quick connect buckles to keep your gear secure. Each of the three pockets have bungee cording that can be adjusted to the size of your gear.

The double cases have backpack straps for carry case on back. the single case only has the one single strap to carry.

The 42" is $50.00 cash SOLD
The 36" double are $45.00 cash each
SOLD
The 36" single is $35.00 cash SOLD
42 F.JPG 42 B.JPG
42 I.JPG 42 P.JPG

36 F Dbl.JPG 36 B dbl.JPG
36 I dbl.JPG 36 P dbl.JPG

36 F single.JPG 36 B single.JPG
36 I single.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: