1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. The lucky winners of the NWFA Fall Giveaway 2016 have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtually New Vortex Strike Fire Red / Green Dot with Low Rise Rings

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by jdogg, Jul 27, 2012.

1. jdogg

jdogg the always depressing Salem Active Member

Hello, all! I have this StrikeFire red dot that I bought for AR that I sold. It is really nice, I was shocked by how good the quality was but I have nothing tactical anymore. I had it on my Marlin for a while but I just bought a scout scope for my lever gun so this one has to go(and my buddies teased me....). I sighted it in with about 20 rounds and never shot it again. Includes the box and all original paperwork. As for cash, I would take $125. I really want to trade for some sort of auto .22 rifle for the wife, and I can add cash. I really want a 10/22 break down but, as it is for the wife and kids, I really don't care. It has one small little scratch on the 2X magnifier, but very very small. And even though the .22 is my first and foremost want, I really like almost everything that makes bangs (not your momma!) so make me an offer.
    EDIT - I should mention that the scratch is on the outside of the housing, not the glass on the 2X magnifier. The glass is still perfect.

View attachment 43012

View attachment 43013
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.