JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Selling my Viridian C5 laser w/ mounts for rifles and handguns with accessory rails. Super bright green laser- I can track it at the 100 yard range in the daylight- at night it's a freaking lightsaber. I've used it in a couple of night matches, but it's in like new condition. I'm selling it because I don't ever use it, and it's just sitting in the safe.

I don't have time to post pics, but I have them on my phone, and I'll be happy to email or text them, just PM me your address.

Here's a link with a better description:

UNIVERSAL C5 SUB-COMPACT GREEN LASER SIGHT - Police Store

Price is $150, it comes with mounts, extra battery, and original box and documentation. I prefer FTF near Portland, but will ship for an additional $10 via USPS w/ discreet Paypal.

Thanks for looking!

BGRF

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top