JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$175
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
45-70
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
With the price and scarcity of ammo these days you might want to buy these to shoot! I have an unopened box of "Carbine Ball Cartridges, Reloading" "Caliber .45". These have a fun string pull opener that has not been used so it's a sealed box. The box is in great shape. They are 45/70 I think like the single I have pictured, but cannot guarantee that. Headstamp reads 2-F-91 I got the single from the same guy I got the box? A fun addition to any cartridge collection. $175
IMG_1540.jpg IMG_1542.jpg IMG_1543.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That would be my best guess. I'd be open to a trade but you'll need to lead with what you have you'd want to trade. Guns, optics, knives are always in the running.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.