JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my vintage Yamaha AT-1 125cc 2 stroke
Electric/ kick start
2131 miles.
Runs well, I just had it out this weekend (still dirty in pics)
Brand new knobby rear tire, brand new AGM battery, newer carb and air filter.
Horn works,Lights work (original taillight and luggage rack included, I took them off for off road riding)
No title,off road only
Has ORV tag good until the end of 2017.

The not so good-Has a small tear in the seat cover, and the front tire is weather checked (still has good tread and holds air.. I've ridden on it for 2 years, just thought I'd mention it)

$600 cash,or will trade for guns.
I prefer older military type rifles,revolvers,etc. but will consider all offers.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last Edited:
Thanks, Tim!
It was at around 1700 miles when I got it.It sat in a barn for years and years!
I replaced the parts that I mentioned as being new, and have been riding it as often as I can.
I've replaced it with an almost same vintage 250 though..

I have the mirror,the license plate holder is part of the taillight bracket, which I also have.
Turn signals weren't required equipment in the USA until 1973.

ORS 816.340 - Exemptions from required equipment - 2013 Oregon Revised Statutes (http://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/816.340)

As for a title/plate, the state of Vermont will issue a plate and registration for any bike under 300cc, even if you are NOT a Vermont resident.
You send them a bill of sale, a $40 fee, plus sales tax (6% I believe?)
They send you a plate 3 weeks later,and it is fully transferable into Oregon when you're ready to transfer it. I did it 3 months ago with another bike.
It works and it's 100% legal.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top