JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanting some extra money to put down on a house. So my barely used/ new Vickers might have to go.

Inforce APL
Agency Arms magwell
Silencerco threaded barrel (thread protector comes with but isn't pictured) brand new
8 mags, 6 with Vickers base plates, 2 Magpul 15 rounders
T-Rex Arms sidecar fit for the Inforce APL
Bravo Concealment OWB for for threaded barrel and Inforce
Bravo concealment standard G19 apx holster with soft belt loops
Standard Vickers barrel that came with the gun

The gun has had maybe a few hundred rounds down range (all with standard barrel).
Awesome feeling gun with the RTF2 texture and the Wilson Combat sights. Comes with all the extra plugs and hoopla that the Vickers is hipped with. If you don't want certain things, like the base plate, threaded barrel, light, etc...we can work something out.

Trade value $1300
For sale for $1100

IMG_0293.JPG

Last Edited:
I have a 5" M&P9L Performance Center Ported. Has a brand new Vortex viper that co-witnesses. Also has a TLR-2s. 4 Mags. I am down in Portland so that would be a thing. Also I am short compared to you so we would have to figure a way make up the difference. Let me know. It is a nice pistol but I am looking for a 19 to carry.

I do not know. I bought it used from a Gresham gun shop with a burris fast fire. Didn't like the burris and it did not co-witness well so I sold it and bought the viper new. I have put 100 through it. Doesn't have much finish wear so If it was fired a lot it wasn't from the draw. To make it more even we could do pistol with light and red dot for your pistol with light and holsters. You could keep one of the barrels and maybe some of the mags to even it out? I could add a little cash as well. Value for my junk is probably 8ish to 9.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.