JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Verizon wireless Blackberry Storm. It is in mint condition except for a 2 inch hair sized scratch on the back of the phone. The screen has had a protector on it since it was purchased. I have the box, cd's, intruction manual, charging cords, headset, the docking station, international sim card, 8 gigabyte sd card (memory card:eek:ne of the biggest availible), and an additional leather phone holster with belt clip I purchased after buying the phone. This phone retails for $499.99 with out contract. Here are some specs.

Features

Network Support: Dual–band 800/1900 MHz CDMA/EV–DO Rev. A networks; Quad–Band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks Single–Band: 2100 MHz UMTS/HSPA networks
SIM Card: pre–installed in BlackBerry® Storm
Memory: 128MB Flash Memory, 192MB RAM, 1GB On–board memory
BlackBerry 4.7 Desktop Software Integrated Email, Phone, SMS, Browser, Calendar, Address Book, and additional organizer applications
BlackBerry Internet Solution (BIS) – integrate up to 10 personal email accounts
BlackBerry Enterprise Solution (BES) – works to provide functionality such as single mailbox integration, remote address book look–up and more
SurePress™ touch screen with portrait and landscape views
Display: High resolution (480x360 pixel), 3.25" color, TFT LCD. Supports over 65k colors
microSD™ memory card support: 8GB SanDisk® card installed (device supports up to 16GB)
On–Screen/virtual keyboard – portrait SureType and multi–tap; QWERTY landscape.
3.2 Megapixel Camera w/Flash, auto–focus and Video Capture
Integrated speaker and microphone, Hands–free headset capable (3.5mm 4 Pole)
Media Player – videos, music, games and more...
Bluetooth® (v2.0) including A2DP for Stereo sound
Ring Tones: Polyphonic + vibrate
Text, Picture, Video and Instant Messaging
VZ Navigatorsm for spoken turn–by–turn directions
Visual Voice Mail compatible
Mobile Broadband Connect capable (Windows only)
Instant Messaging applications for BlackBerry
V CAST Music with Rhapsody® (Subscription, Wireless & PC downloads)
Password protection and Keyboard lock
Total Equipment Coverage is Available

Specifications

Dimensions: 4.43" (H) x 2.45" (W) x 0.55" (D)
Weight: Approximately 5.47 oz. including battery
Standard Lithium Cell (1400 mAh)
Usage: Up to 270 minutes of talk time OR
Standby: Up to 372 hours
SAR Information: 0.50 W/kg at ear; 0.57 W/kg on body
Hearing Aid Compatibility = M3

I am open for trades, cash, or a trade/cash transaction. So feel free to make any offers you might have. I might even do phone+cash for an item if needed.

My messages on this site go staight to my phone so let me know what you're thinking and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading my name is Andrew.

pr_blackberry_storm_f[1].jpg

Can this tether to a laptop for internet AND also allow phone calls at the same time? Need to upgrade wife's phone.

If used on T-mobile or ATT I don't think so. I'm told that the VZW version of the storm which does support GSM doesn't support the 3G freq here in the states, but will support edge which is very so-so when it comes to connecting both a voice call and a data call at the same time.

Long story short it would take some great feats of nerddom to pull it off, but it might be able to be done.

There are at least two versions of this phone and the international version that isn't sold here in the US of A does support the 3G feq of ATT and T-mobile.

No I'm not a total geek

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top