JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love the look of the Vepr gen2s, i think thats what they are called but the front sight moved closer to the handguards, but they are hard to find.

How much did that set you back?

Some 74s I've seen are as accurate as a good AR15

Here's my Waffen Werks, Classic Arms has them @ 600 + shipping+ dealer fee and sales tax. Definitely lighter than a '47, recoil is a lot less and ammo is now available as low as 17 cents a pop

2013_11_18_254_7b313d5d66fc08c96a2d.jpg

I've since added this and plan on an Eotech mini with tip off magnifier

http://www.k-var.com/shop/KV-04S.html?page=1

Some 74s I've seen are as accurate as a good AR15

Here's my Waffen Werks, Classic Arms has them @ 600 + shipping+ dealer fee and sales tax. Definitely lighter than a '47, recoil is a lot less and ammo is now available as low as 17 cents a pop

I've since added this and plan on an Eotech mini with tip off magnifier

The Largest AK-47/74 Rifle...

Funny, yours looks just like my Bulgarian 74, slidfire and all. I figured it was the cheapest round I had to blow through for fun. Its also accurate, at least it was when I bought it new. Its had a few thousand rounds of corrosive through it and ran really hot. Not sure how it would group now, but thats not its purpose I guess.

OGRE- Ill get you a weight when I get the new mount and scope on. I also just ordered some Hornady steel cased VMAX for it. Ill update with accuracy as well.

I haven't taken it out yet due to straining my left arm a few weeks ago. Sucks... but a lot of people swear by them

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads