JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
St helens
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Vepr 12 fixed stock. Never fired. Kept in heated, humidity controlled safe.

comes with

box

manual

multiple factory mags

No trades

not looking to sell items separately

transfer on you

FDD0477E-3C01-4269-8F17-86339822E7B4.jpeg C8855733-5F2F-4EB6-8220-71B6004F0C35.jpeg 4085AB1F-AFE9-4CAE-9597-EAE4C9418141.jpeg 36E36246-B6B3-4058-A3A4-9E6B5A7ED469.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Good luck with your sale- I love mine, and i hope those that are looking at this listing realize the value of the included mags. The gun is awesome, the mags are EXPENSIVE! ;-)

This is a good deal with the mags. The V12 is an awesome shotgun.

Any chance you want to part with some 10rnd mags?

Thanks for the post. Not looking to sell mags. Mainly if it doesn't sell, I'll keep it. I like to have lots of factory mags with my firearms, it's a mental thing mainly. I couldn't own a firearm with only one mag. I've tried explaining it to my wife she doesn't get it. That's why I like it here on this site, it's my safe place, where we can disagree but we also understand each other.

Thanks for the post. Not looking to sell mags. Mainly if it doesn't sell, I'll keep it. I like to have lots of factory mags with my firearms, it's a mental thing mainly. I couldn't own a firearm with only one mag. I've tried explaining it to my wife she doesn't get it. That's why I like it here on this site, it's my safe place, where we can disagree but we also understand each other.
Hahaha! Right there with ya! I got mags up the wazoo!

If you keep it and need more mags CSSpecs makes awesome metal mags for the Vepr. They are all I run. Much cheaper than OE too.

Good luck with your sale!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.