JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
There are some decent deals on cast bullets for those who don't cast their own. If you order, try using code offer66666 for free shipping. That code is supposedly a one time use code per account. I have not tried it yet so I can't confirm whether or not it works.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I just ordered 1250 total .311 gas check style bullets for $122 shipped. I had a free shipping code in my cart from a previous order I didn't complete the purchase on. I added these bullets and deleted the other stuff and the free shipping code remained. I bought the last batch of the pointed style but there are still three of the flat point style remaining. I have a bunch of 30cal gas checks that can be put to good use on these bullets.

Screenshot (181).png

It seems MidwayUSA has demand pricing too. I ordered 500 of these bullets at less than $50. It was supposedly the last batch. When I checked back on the item listing, they magically came up with four more batches but price almost doubled. There are still some good deals there but this item isn't one of them.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top