JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
So I am thinning out some of my stash and helping some people out.

Pending Sale IMR 4064 - 1lb bottle. 50$ 1 available
IMR 4895 - 3x 1lb bottles. 50$ ea ALL SOLD
1# Pending Sale
Winchester 748 3x 1lb bottles 50$ ea 2#s SOLD
Pending Sale
Reloader 15 1lb bottle 50$. 1 available

CCI400 small rifle primers 400 1000ct pack 70$. Only 1 available. - SOLD

Winchester WLR Large Rifle Primers 1000ct box 60$. Only 1 available. SOLD

Pickup in Newberg. This is all newer stock. Stored in a a temperature controlled house. Not reloading much these days as I haven't been shooting much.

20201010_112245.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
So I am thinning out some of my stash and helping some people out.

IMR 4064 - 1lb bottle. 50$ 1 available
IMR 4895 - 3x 1lb bottles. 50$ ea
Winchester 748 3x 1lb bottles 50$ ea
Reloader 15 1lb bottle 50$. 1 available

CCI400 small rifle primers 400 1000ct pack 70$. Only 1 available

Winchester WLR Large Rifle Primers 1000ct box 60$. Only 1 available

Pickup in Newberg. This is all newer stock. Stored in a a temperature controlled house. Not reloading much these days as I haven't been shooting much.

View attachment 760700

Great prices, supplies will only get tighter in the next year

All Powder is still up for sale... Can meet if timing is right at Dicks in Lake Oswego during the week and might be able to meet on days when I drive to Gresham which is pretty often as long as it's not too far off i5 & i84 and the timing works out.

I am not needing to sell but figured I would help others out

That would be great! Can meet you in Lake O. Or Gresham next time you go. Gresham is closer but I am willing to travel from Longview area south.

contact me via phone or text Sunday evening to confirm.

Last Edited:
Sounds good to me. That would definitely work. I work literally right behind Dicks so I can be there in a matter of minutes. Shoot me a msg with your number and I will text ya. My only restriction on meeting time is if I have a meeting but my work calendar is clear after like 10am tomorrow. And I'm bailing out at like 330ish and headed down 205 to Gresham.

James

I'll grab the IMR 4895 if still available.
All the 4895 is pending sale/pickup this afternoon.

Updated the post with the powders that are pending as of this point.. I will be out of town immediately after work today until Friday afternoon at the earliest (most likely til Saturday) but if someone needs any of the powders left sooner I can probably get my son to grab it and meet up with you.

Thanks
James

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.