JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a lot of AR15 stuff that im getting rid of. I aquired this stuff over a year or two, and its time to clean things out. If your interested in anything just shoot me a txt message to 541-409-7313. I live in Sweet Home, and dont make it to eugene or albany or out of town at all much, but i am available to meet up in sweet home at just about any time of the day so you can swing by whenever. Thanks for looking and i hope ya find something you like. All items are open for offers but i am not selling this stuff out of necesity so low balls will just be ignored. Thanks again for looking.
below the items are a link to the pictures on my photo bucket page and if you want some more pictures just shoot me a text. I dont want to take up a bunch of room on this web site.

IF IT HELPS, I CAN ALSO RUN CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS
THROUGH MY WORK ACCOUNT SO IF YOU WANT TO GO THAT ROUTE JUST LET ME KNOW AND WE CAN SEE IF IT WORKS.

AS OF RIGHT NOW, ALL ITEMS IN RED ARE SPF, i ill delete them once they are for sure sold. I am gettin a lot of emails on this stuff, so if you want me to remove it from the list or consider it sold i would appreciate it if you would be specific about how your wanting to buy it. Just saying ill take it and nothing else is vague. Let me know that you will be sending a money order, or that your gonna be heading down tonight or whatever the case may be. Thanks again for looking. [/COLOR

Magpul XTM Rail covers
27 in black-------------$30

Magpul UBR Stock in Dark Earth-------$165------------------ATTENTION: THis item is a fake. A potential buyer brought it to my attention. I bought this at a gunshow in redmond, and will be contacting the dealer. Keep an eye out for fake stuff, it sucks to pay $205 for somethign that is worthless!!!

Magpul MOE vertical grip in Tan-------$12-New in packge

Magpul RSA Rail sling attachment------$18-New

Magpul MS2 Sling in dark earth--------$30-new in package

Metal 30 round magazine-----$10

Double magazine hookup for metal mags------$5-new in box

AR15 Riser mount--------------$15-New in box

Condor black tactical sling--------$35-New in box

Larue tactical handgaurd rib covers in Dark Earth:set of 150-----$35

Billet aluminum vertical handgaurd with removable bottom & 3 inch tac rail-$25

4 Inch Quick disconnect Picatanny rail-----$10

6 inch quick disconnect picatanny rail------$15

Firefield Rail covers: 2 sets of 4--------------$10 each

Knights armament Tan hard plastic rail covers:set of 6---------$25

Picatanny rail sling bolt--------------$10

Rifle Scope Sighting kit---------------$100
(This kit has adapters fit any caliber rifle from .177 up to .50 and is used with a sight glass that attaches to the adapter on the end of the barrell. Inside there is a grid that you look at through your scope. Each line on the grid is a set height adjustment, and you line your cross hairs up for the distance you want your gun sighted in at. I used it on my .223 for 250 yards, and my .308 for 400 yards, and after a little fine tuning on the range it was dead on. I was very impressed with it.)

NcSTAR Military green rifle Scabbard-----$15

NcSTAR Dual 46" rifle drag bag in Black-------$25

1 Large steel Ammo Can----------------$8

1 Small steel ammo can----------------$5

2 Polymer Ammo Cans in O.D. Green---------$10 each

THANKS FOR LOOKING

Items Sold pending funds to: SED-Is gonna pick em up on tuesday, if he doesnt ill post em back up for sale
Magpul AFG Angled foregrip-Black/Used-------$20
Magpul PMAG 20RND black mag-------$10-2 available

1 large steel ammo can---------------$8

ITEMS ARE SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO: Eldbillbo
Larue Tactical quick disconnect single ring scope mount---------$15-------------SPF
]Daniel defense 45 degree angle mount------$15------SPF
Surefire G2 Flashlight black------------$35-New in box------------SPF

ITEMS SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO:Gunhobbit
19 in Tan---------------$24
15 in O.D. Green---$20
Magpul AFG Angled fore grip in Dark Earth-----$25 New in Package
Magpul Rubber magazine add-ons-3 pack of black--------$5-new in package
Tapco Intrafuse vertical grip in Black---------$10

SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO: hkp7dog
Magpul double magazine hookup----------------------$10
CAA Tacticl flashlight mount in black------------------$8-new in box
CAA 5 position flashlight mount in dark earth--------$10
15 in Dark earth-------------------------------------------$20

I'll take these items please advise where to send USPS postal money order and what shipping will be . It should all be able to be shipped in a flat rate box so it should only cost about $5

Lmk thanks

Surefire G2 Flashlight black------------$35-New in box

Daniel defense 45 degree angle mount------$15

Larue Tactical quick disconnect single ring scope mount---------$15

Magpul XTM Rail covers
15 in Dark Earth -------$20

Magpul double magazine hookup-$10

CAA Tacticl flashlight mount in black-----------$8-new in box

CAA 5 position flashlight mount in dark earth-$10

PM/Text inbound on:

Magpul XTM Rail covers
15 in O.D. Green ------$20

I will makr the items that are spoken for in red with SPF, once the items are paid for then i will delete them off the list entirely. If you want the item then please tell me when u plan on coming or how you plan on getting the item and making payment, and i will mark it in red with SPF unless you dont follow through and then it goes back up for sale. I have added pictures of all the items to my Photobucket account. Everything on the photobucket account is up for sale, with the exception of my children and complete firearms. Once the items are officially sold, ill delete the pictures, but if they are still pending funds they will remain on there as well as on the list. Thanks for looking and any questions let me know. Have a good day!

I'll take..
Magpul XTM Rail covers
15 in Dark Earth -------$20

Magpul double magazine hookup-$10

CAA Tacticl flashlight mount in black-----------$8-new in box

CAA 5 position flashlight mount in dark earth-$10

*** Guess I'm the only guy left who doesn't text, so I called and left you a VOICE MAIL MSG and then followed up with an EMAIL to your hotmail address. ***

TO EVERYONE WHO SENT ME A CHECK/MONEY ORDER FOR THEIR PARTS

sorry about the delay guy, im in the middle of moving and dont have internet at my old house anymore and have not gotten it set up at the new place yet either, on top of that i dropped the leg of my hide-a-bed on my iphone, so im using a crappy little fill in that doesnt have internet access for now. Either way i apologize for the delay in getting your stuff shipped out to ya, you were much more prompt with sending me your payments and i should of done the same. Im going through all the messages and PM's on a buddys computer right now and writing down who ordered what and tonight ill get the address's taken care of, and ill ship the items you ordered out tomorrow or wednesday dpending on when i get to work. Your stuff should only take 2 days tops to arrive as long as your no farther North then seattle. The thanksgiving weekend may throw things off a bit, but it will ship all the same. I will also send out PM's to all the members who have purchased things as well, thanks for the patience and hopefully i did not put anyone in to bad of a spot. Those who bought stuff, Thanks again for the purchase!

I have a lot of AR15 stuff that im getting rid of. I aquired this stuff over a year or two, and its time to clean things out. If your interested in anything just shoot me a txt message to 541-409-7313. I live in Sweet Home, and dont make it to eugene or albany or out of town at all much, but i am available to meet up in sweet home at just about any time of the day so you can swing by whenever. Thanks for looking and i hope ya find something you like. All items are open for offers but i am not selling this stuff out of necesity so low balls will just be ignored. Thanks again for looking.
below the items are a link to the pictures on my photo bucket page and if you want some more pictures just shoot me a text. I dont want to take up a bunch of room on this web site.

IF IT HELPS, I CAN ALSO RUN CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS
THROUGH MY WORK ACCOUNT SO IF YOU WANT TO GO THAT ROUTE JUST LET ME KNOW AND WE CAN SEE IF IT WORKS.

AS OF RIGHT NOW, ALL ITEMS IN RED ARE SPF, i ill delete them once they are for sure sold. I am gettin a lot of emails on this stuff, so if you want me to remove it from the list or consider it sold i would appreciate it if you would be specific about how your wanting to buy it. Just saying ill take it and nothing else is vague. Let me know that you will be sending a money order, or that your gonna be heading down tonight or whatever the case may be. Thanks again for looking. [/COLOR

Magpul XTM Rail covers
27 in black-------------$30

Magpul UBR Stock in Dark Earth-------$165------------------ATTENTION: THis item is a fake. A potential buyer brought it to my attention. I bought this at a gunshow in redmond, and will be contacting the dealer. Keep an eye out for fake stuff, it sucks to pay $205 for somethign that is worthless!!!

Magpul MOE vertical grip in Tan-------$12-New in packge

Magpul RSA Rail sling attachment------$18-New

Magpul MS2 Sling in dark earth--------$30-new in package

Metal 30 round magazine-----$10

Double magazine hookup for metal mags------$5-new in box

AR15 Riser mount--------------$15-New in box

Condor black tactical sling--------$35-New in box

Larue tactical handgaurd rib covers in Dark Earth:set of 150-----$35

Billet aluminum vertical handgaurd with removable bottom & 3 inch tac rail-$25

4 Inch Quick disconnect Picatanny rail-----$10

6 inch quick disconnect picatanny rail------$15

Firefield Rail covers: 2 sets of 4--------------$10 each

Knights armament Tan hard plastic rail covers:set of 6---------$25

Picatanny rail sling bolt--------------$10

Rifle Scope Sighting kit---------------$100
(This kit has adapters fit any caliber rifle from .177 up to .50 and is used with a sight glass that attaches to the adapter on the end of the barrell. Inside there is a grid that you look at through your scope. Each line on the grid is a set height adjustment, and you line your cross hairs up for the distance you want your gun sighted in at. I used it on my .223 for 250 yards, and my .308 for 400 yards, and after a little fine tuning on the range it was dead on. I was very impressed with it.)

NcSTAR Military green rifle Scabbard-----$15

NcSTAR Dual 46" rifle drag bag in Black-------$25

1 Large steel Ammo Can----------------$8

1 Small steel ammo can----------------$5

2 Polymer Ammo Cans in O.D. Green---------$10 each

THANKS FOR LOOKING

Items Sold pending funds to: SED-Is gonna pick em up on tuesday, if he doesnt ill post em back up for sale
Magpul AFG Angled foregrip-Black/Used-------$20

1 large steel ammo can---------------$8

ITEMS ARE SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO: Eldbillbo
Larue Tactical quick disconnect single ring scope mount---------$15-------------SPF
]Daniel defense 45 degree angle mount------$15------SPF
Surefire G2 Flashlight black------------$35-New in box------------SPF

ITEMS SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO:Gunhobbit
15 in O.D. Green---$20

SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO: hkp7dog
Magpul double magazine hookup----------------------$10
CAA Tacticl flashlight mount in black------------------$8-new in box
CAA 5 position flashlight mount in dark earth--------$10
15 in Dark earth-------------------------------------------$20

Copy

Guys I would suggest some form of legal action, this guy hasn't been online since the 21rst

I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt, till the end of the weekend to either contact me or send my stuff before i do anything.

From what i gather he is a younger man and he may not realize that if someone files a police report they will show up at the address he gave and they will find him. I went through this before and the guy was tracked to Texas and i don't know what the officers said to him but the guy paid $16 to over night a refund.

I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt, till the end of the weekend to either contact me or send my stuff before i do anything.

From what i gather he is a younger man and he may not realize that if someone files a police report they will show up at the address he gave and they will find him. I went through this before and the guy was tracked to Texas and i don't know what the officers said to him but the guy paid $16 to over night a refund.

Looking like a possible A misdemeanor in Oregon. That's a year in jail, $6250 fine. Presumably he'd like to civil compromise it by getting the stuff shipped out, but ...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top