JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Afternoon everyone,

I know this is a long shot, but I'm doing some ladder testing of rounds in a Rem700 AAC-SD, and as such, I'm in search of some Varget and Reloder 15. I've already put IMR 4895 and 4064 through the rifle with great luck, but I just want to make sure I'm doing the rifle justice and would like to try everything possible to find that perfect load.

So with that said, I'm in the JBLM/Lacey area and I'm in search of both powders, Varget and Reloder 15. Would like to purchase unopened containers and would not be against purchasing a few pounds if the price is right. I'm willing to pay fairly, just don't try to gouge me please.

thanks in advance to all who read this and anyone who can help a guy out!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews