JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have decided to sell my shotgun. I bought this a few years ago and ran a few shotgun courses through it. The round count is probably 750 rounds or so. There isn't a better defensive pump shotgun on the market.

This gun is a factory built Vang Comp Remington 870 Police Magnum. It has a plus two magazine tube extension, a stainless steel follower, a big head safety, ghost ring sights with a trijicon front post and picatinny rail. It also has a Hogue stock set. The 18.5" barrel has been back bored and ported. The barrel treatment produces excellent group sizes. I also added a six round side saddle.

To have this gun built by Vang Comp right now, would cost over $1500. I am asking $1250. I am open to partial trades for a handgun of some sort. I am currently looking for a Glock, S&W M&P, Ruger SP101 or something along those lines. Maybe even a couple of guns, or a gun plus cash.

Here's a link to this gun on the Vang Comp website: <broken link removed>
The one I'm offering has some additional features to the one shown, including a front night site, and pic rail in front of the rear site.

Here's a link to the pattern tests this barrel is capable of: <broken link removed>

Please keep all questions, comments, and offers via PM. Thanks for looking!

View attachment 139582