JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1500
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
All right guys time to think about Valentine's Day with it coming up right around the corner 2/14/24 and buy something really special for your girlfriend or wife! Or maybe for a woman that you want to get her attention because she's simply deserving of it. This is an authentic Chanel double flap w/silver hardware light baby blue purse with extra long Chanel strap that is in perfect condition. These sell for $2500-$4500 from what I found and making sure it's authentic. We're also willing to consider trades and currently in the market for high end olive drab plate carriers and level 4 plates plus cash or thermal optics and or high end guns both rifles & handguns. Never hurts to let me know what you have to trade, worst I can say is no . FYI the Chanel purse has all real authentic authenticators that Chanel has made impossible to be faked! I'm unable to get a picture of it but on the inside of the purse is the correct special tag matching the authentication card's number! I'm happy to report all the fake Chanel purses do not have the correct tags and positioned the correct way and it's impossible to take the tags off a real one and put it into a fake one because the tags are designed to self destroy if someone try's to peel off the tag will be immediately destroyed trying to peel it off making them unable to ever be reused again! That is the exact same type of tags Chanel has on the inside of there purses until they switched to having computer read bar code type security. This particular purse was made in 2018. I just lowered the price by $1500 bucks!!! That's a huge discount and hopefully will be finding a new home very soon that someone will be able to enjoy.

IMG_1010.jpeg IMG_1014.jpeg IMG_1016.jpeg IMG_1005.jpeg IMG_1006.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top