JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Bump!

For those who have asked... It is a fairly easy process to change from a variant 2 to a variant 1. Remove lanyard spring, remove detent plate retaining pin, remove detent plate, remove variant lever, replace new variant lever, replace detent plate on the other side, replace detent plate retaining pin, replace lanyard spring and done.

I don't personally want to do this work because I want it to be variant 2 at this time.

It is a GT Backwoods older model but very nice solid triple triangle framed bike. I could include some cash. I don't ride it anymore at all.

Thanks Nick but I'll pass. I'm looking more to be the one adding money to the deal :)

Thank you again though!

very tempting but I'll pass. I'm not an A2 guy. I'm too tacticool for my own good sometimes :)

Thank you very much for the offer though!

I have one of these in 45 variant 2. Beign left handed my self they are one of the best guns out their... I would never get rid of mine.If you ever want to sell please pm me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.