JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1295
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 Long Colt
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Purchased from Alex Hamilton's shop in 2001, I put exactly 25 rounds of cowboy ammo through it, put it into the safe, cleaned and oiled. I really do not want to shoot it much more, it is just too pretty, and the "time has come".
It comes exactly as shipped, with numbered matching cardboard sleeve and all the paperwork, including the guarantee ;)(USFA is out of biz). It is a beautiful piece, and has that magic C O L T four clicks when cocked. These were actually made better than the Colts; unlike the very early USFAs with some Italian parts, this one was made entirely in the USA. The only discernible use wear is faint finish wear in the cylinder notches from the hand. Otherwise not a mark on it; it does not have the idiot turn line from improper opening and cylinder rotation. Anyone putting such a mark on the cylinder :oops: will be buying it...
$1395 at a Vancouver FFL of your choice. No trades please.

20200207_142710.jpg 20200207_142858.jpg 20200207_142920.jpg 20200207_143033.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This might not be the best place to sell your USFA. USFAs are (supposedly) very collectible and worth some $$. But you might need to cast your net a bit wider.

Check out CAS City dot com:

(CAS being Cowboy Action Shooting) There's a forum devoted to USFA:

Also, when the weather gets better, Tri-County Gun Club has monthly Cowboy Action meets. You might mosey by there and show it off. They've got an event calendar on their website.

Good luck! And do me a favor and let me know how it goes. I've got a USFA Cowboy (rare) and I've been wondering what it's worth.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.