Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Used Taurus Judge or other "utility" revolver

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by ghanderson10, Feb 12, 2009.

1. ghanderson10

ghanderson10 Woodburn, OR Member

Here's the story: I got my dad an eleventy-thousand dollar Fein Multimaster cool-tool for Christmas...but he said he'll probably never use it...what he wants instead is a revolver that he could take hunting, fishing, or camping, for use as mountain lion deterrent/snake repellent. I thought, what better than The Judge?

Problem is, El Juez is almost double the price of the other toy. Does anyone have a used one? If not, I'll settle for a mid-length .357 or .45 LC. I'm not looking for something fancy, like I said, it'll be used and abused as a camp gun. My price range tops out at about $350.

If anyone has anything, let me know, and I'll try and set up a FTF in the metro area.

2. sdwilliams2

sdwilliams2 Hillsboro New Member

I have never put more than 10 rounds through it since I bought it new back in June /July time frame of last year. Send an email to sdwilliams2@verizon.net if you want to buy it. I am selling for $500.00. I want to buy a gun I can actually conceal and that is NOT the Judge.
    Regards,
    Steve W.
    Hillsboro, Or

3. ghanderson10

ghanderson10 Woodburn, OR Member

Thanks for the reply! It's about 9 mos. too late for me though... I'm deployed to Iraq at the moment, and will be heading to Afghanistan immediately following for another year. I'd be interested if I was back home though. If the offer still stands a year from now, I'll shoot you an email.

4. sdwilliams2

sdwilliams2 Hillsboro New Member

If I still have it then we will talk. BTW, Thanks for serving. You men and women are the best we have. I am a seven year army vet. Vietnam era '72-'80. I wish you all the best.
    Regards,
    Steve Williams