JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's the story: I got my dad an eleventy-thousand dollar Fein Multimaster cool-tool for Christmas...but he said he'll probably never use it...what he wants instead is a revolver that he could take hunting, fishing, or camping, for use as mountain lion deterrent/snake repellent. I thought, what better than The Judge?

Problem is, El Juez is almost double the price of the other toy. Does anyone have a used one? If not, I'll settle for a mid-length .357 or .45 LC. I'm not looking for something fancy, like I said, it'll be used and abused as a camp gun. My price range tops out at about $350.

If anyone has anything, let me know, and I'll try and set up a FTF in the metro area.

I have never put more than 10 rounds through it since I bought it new back in June /July time frame of last year. Send an email to [email protected] if you want to buy it. I am selling for $500.00. I want to buy a gun I can actually conceal and that is NOT the Judge.
Regards,
Steve W.
Hillsboro, Or

Thanks for the reply! It's about 9 mos. too late for me though... I'm deployed to Iraq at the moment, and will be heading to Afghanistan immediately following for another year. I'd be interested if I was back home though. If the offer still stands a year from now, I'll shoot you an email.

If I still have it then we will talk. BTW, Thanks for serving. You men and women are the best we have. I am a seven year army vet. Vietnam era '72-'80. I wish you all the best.
Regards,
Steve Williams

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.