JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's been nearly 7 years since I have been here. Wife died and I fell apart for awhile. Accumulated a lot of powder, bullets and primers over that time and will never use it all. If you need something, i might be able to help.

Bob aka lcb.

Bob, I'm sorry to hear about your wife. I actually heard about it when it happened, I didn't know what to say.......

I'm sure glad to see you back!

It's been nearly 7 years since I have been here. Wife died and I fell apart for awhile. Accumulated a lot of powder, bullets and primers over that time and will never use it all. If you need something, i might be able to help.

Bob aka lcb.
So sorry to hear about your wife, it must have been a great marriage. You have friends here, Bob.

I am new here myself, and sorry to hear about your loss. Take it from me, there is no shame in asking for help. I would not be alive today if not for a few good friends, and a co-worker I barely knew who surprised me with a helping hand during a truly rough time in my life. This is a good community here, much more than meets the eye. Welcome back!

Welcome Back Aboard. Glad you returned to the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

We'll be doing some plant maintenence at the public ranges on North Fork Wolf Creek Road in Tillamook Forest. If you have time this weekend, we would welcome the help.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top