JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm not interested in buying a new one...I know where to find those. I prefer to trade. I'm looking for a used but serviceable tube fore end that someone has taken off, or has left over from a project and wishes to trade or sell..prefer trade though. Hopefully a ventilated handguard, with a few attachment points, but I'm very flexible. Please let me know what you have.

I'll be out of service starting on Wednesday the 19th of August for a week or two, but will check back as soon as possible. If you contact me prior to late evening on the 18th, I'll be able to respond. After late evening on the 18th, it will be a while until I can get back to you.

I'm in the Portland metro area.

If anyone is interested in web gear, I have 4 web gear sets to trade:
1. belt, y-suspenders, buttpack, 4-10 round shotgun ammo carriers, first aid pouch
2. belt, y-suspenders, buttpack, first aid pouch, flashlight carrier, canteen and carrier, 2-30 round pouches that each carry 3-30 round mags (all black)
3. belt with padded liner, y-suspenders, canteen and carrier with the metal cup liner, 4 mag pouches that each hold 4-20 round mags for AR-15
4. belt, y-suspenders, 2 canteens and carriers, camo butt pack, 2 mag pouches that each hold 3-30 round AR15 mags.

Last Edited:
I'm back now, and as there have not been any responses to trades, I'll leave the trade as an option, but will sell the pieces for the following:
1. $20.00
2. $25.00
3. $30.00
4. $20.00
Shipping costs will be in addition to the prices noted. As I'm looking for a tube forend, if you have one to trade and want to acquire these pieces, send me an email with what you have for trade.

These are the same prices noted on Warrifles.com

found the tube! However, all the web gear except the black unit are still available.

If you are interested in any of the web gear, email me and we will work out something.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.