JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a US Remington 30-06 Model 03-A3 for sale. It's in good shape. A few scratches here and there but in overall good shape.

Lowered price $400 OBO. I am selling this for a friend so please allow time for contacting friend.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks for looking.

Rifle7.jpg
Rifle6.jpg
Rifle5.jpg
Rifle4.jpg
Rifle3.jpg
Rifle2.jpg
Rifle.jpg

It has been drilled for scope. I don't recall if it was blued. It is a nice polished barrel.
Don't know much about rifle. Family member passed away and rifle was handed down.
I'm an AR type guy!

Deavis,

I have seen prices as high as $800-1000. The lowest price I found online was $550...So I put it around the middle. I'm no expert. If you want to talk AR values then I can be pretty accurate. This is an old rifle, in good shape....See what happens.

Deavis,

I have seen prices as high as $800-1000. The lowest price I found online was $550...So I put it around the middle. I'm no expert. If you want to talk AR values then I can be pretty accurate. This is an old rifle, in good shape....See what happens.

Those prices are for "original" or "correct" grade rifles in full military trim. Sporters sell for considerably less.

Springfield Armory 1903 .30-06 Bolt Action Rifle : Bolt Action at GunBroker.com
Remington 1903 Sporter w/ Scope .30-06 : Bolt Action at GunBroker.com

Madcratebuilder,

That's why I have a OBO by the price. (Or best offer). Like I said I'm no expert. I did do a little homework on it. I posted this for a buddy. But you can also see on gunbroker that it says by their price that the reserve has not been met. There's also another guy that has one at a buy it now price for $550. Those other two prices are in the $200's..That doesn't mean that they will go for $200...

I appreciate your input. But with numbers $500 apart that's where I decided to start. Especially since most people on this site will throw you an offer. Usually below your price. Isn't that the point! This isn't a bidding website where you start at your lowest price in hopes of the pricing going up.

Once again thanks for your input.

Madcratebuilder,

Do you work for a crating company? Just thought I would ask. I might now the company. I was a lumber commodities wholesaler for 13 years and I might know the company.

I myself have this same rifle in the same condition, and from one man to another, it is a great gun, but sporterized, not worth much. those guys may have 400 or so as the reserve, but they also have scopes on them. If I were you, selling a sporterized 1903, I would not expect to see more than 300 as it being a rifle decked out for hunting now, it has lost all historical value. But if you want to take up hunting, you would have yourself a fantastic rifle for it.

Thanks mrman,
I didn't know what it's worth. I posted it for a friend. It's not even my rifle. I appreciate the input and I will definately pass it on to my friend...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.