JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Last of my project guns I'm going to be getting rid of for a while.

This is a Remington 03a3. I bought this as a sporterized gun and brought it back to life. The metal had not been drilled or tapped or altered (with the exception of the rear sight aperture, see photo). I put it back in a full length stock with all the stock parts and metal needed. The only thing I haven't done is fix the rear sight or refinish the rifle. The stock could use a good oiling. The parts are a mix of parkerized and original Remington blued.

I am not in a hurry to sell this, but if someone is looking for a good shooter grade 03a3, then this is a good chance.

I am asking $850. I will transfer anywhere in the central Willamette Valley. Unless you know you're an auto approval, obviously it's a long wait right now. Can't be helped.

18117F1F-3176-4909-B2C6-D9BB66D8A3EF.jpeg View attachment 1357575 View attachment 1357576 F8B46A82-F5E4-4123-B358-369BCFA0C7FA.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Here's the deal.

If you want to deal with the difficulty of an Oregon bgc and come to me, I'll drop my price to $800.

If you live in Washington, I'll deliver to Vancouver. But due to gas and time constraints, the price will still be $850. Thank you for understanding!

$750 in Lebanon/Albany/Corvallis area.

$825 and I will deliver to Portland/Vancouver area FFL.

Open to trades, but would rather complete the trade in Lebanon at my FFL.

$650 for the next week. Want to fund a trip. After that I delete this post and it goes back up to $700 and stays there until it sells or I decide to keep it…

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.