JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Las Vegas
State
Other
Zip Code
Up for sale I have a US Optics SR-8C with C2Mil reticle, which is a 1-8x FFP scope with a SFP red dot. This means that no matter what magnification you are on you will always have a 2 moa red dot and the hash marks will never change distance relative to magnification. Both the elevation and windage are capped and illumination is digitally controlled via push button. It is in perfect working condition and robust like all older production US optics models. The glass is so clean the Virgin Mary herself would be proud to eat off it. I have used it for 3-gun, hunting, armadillo clubbing, potato mashing and tent stake driving and it keeps on ticking. You could probably use it to batter down the gates of Troy with it and it would not be damaged. I am asking for $1200 obo shipped via Zelle, PayPal F&F, personal check (must clear before shipping), or cash if F2F.

IM me if you have any questions or need more photos.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top