JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello, I have a glock 21, Gen 3 with a few upgrades / extras for sale or maybe trade. I have over $800 into it. I paid $500.00 for the factory gun, It has a 3.5lb trigger pull cost me $150 to have that trigger job done, I have tritium night sights on it, cost me $120 for them, and to have them installed. I also have two kriss vector mag extension kits assembled For it. In otherwords, two 30 round mags in 45 acp, they cost me $60 each. They are the best high capacity mags you can get for a glock. I also have a factory 13 round mag and original box, paperwork, cleaning kit etc. What I'm looking for???
Either $800 cash or,
Handgun with cash or,
Two handguns, equivalent or close in value, "1 for me and 1 for the wife" open to offers on that. Might be open to other multiple firearm trades to, not interested in anything other than what I mentioned, thank you. I live in Salem and can't really travel At the moment. Send me a message if you're interested and we can work something out.

KIMG0463.JPG KIMG0462.JPG