JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just received a Wilson flared magwell and it went on easy and IMHO it looks pretty good!

I also took the stock plastic grip off my Daniel Defense AR and popped on a Hogue. I prefer the feel and for $16 I had to. I also have the optic all zero'd
So I just ran down to Rainier and picked up a new Fortis Front grip... The ergonomics feel great;)
Here's the family with the new grip on the AR. Below left to right are a Les Baer TRS, Colt Talo Lightweight CCO and the Gold Cup

DSCF2012_zpsda29af58.jpg DSCF2015_zpsd8f10e27.jpg

The Colt Gold Cup is the 1st 1911 I ever bought and is my go to weapon. I've upgraded the heck out of with Cylinder and Slide parts. I put in a cs0003 trigger reduction kit, a Tactical 2 setup cs0219 to eliminate internal MIM parts, a cs0023s extractor after the MIM original hinted at failure (denting brass), a cs0001s firing pin stop and an Ed Brown forged slide release. Kinda played with the sear spring so the pull is right about 3 pounds. I didn't replace the safety because it doesn't get used that often. My EDC is the CCO Talo which has the same work done to it. I wanted the trigger pull to be identical.
My next enhancement will be getting an oversized firing pin stop from Brownells so I can reduce the lower radius to be similar to my Les Baer. This will re tard the timing and reduce the recoil. The stock stop has about a 1/8" radius and I'm going to reduce it to .06 It wont rack as easy but who cares! It will shoot even better!!!
No other plans for it other than that.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top