Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

UPDATED: Dillon 550b and a ton of 550 accessories

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by datguy, Jul 26, 2012.

1. datguy

datguy Vancouver, WA Member

I need some cash. I will be traveling from Grand Coulee, WA to Portland, OR this weekend. I am willing to meet up pretty much anywhere along that path or somewhat near it to make a sale. This is a cash only deal. First person to commit to purchasing gets it.

Here's what I've got. All either brand new, only taken out of the original package or used for a couple hundred rounds. Condition on everything is mint - new condition. One powder measure tube is slightly discolored.

This is a very nice setup. My plan was to use the floating tool heads for my .223 and .308 loads and the other billet toolhead for .45acp.

Over $1200 invested. This is a rare chance to get Dillon gear for a good price, in excellent condition.

I will sell the whole shebang for $950 cash, no hassle deal. Will break up if that's what I have to do. Make an offer on what you want.

Please send a PM with callback phone number.

If you really make it easy, I'll throw in a set of Hornady .45acp dies and a Lee seater so you can get to loading .45acp straight away.

This is a photo of just the Dillon press the day I got it home:

IMG_5585.jpg

IMG_5585.jpg