JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need some cash. I will be traveling from Grand Coulee, WA to Portland, OR this weekend. I am willing to meet up pretty much anywhere along that path or somewhat near it to make a sale. This is a cash only deal. First person to commit to purchasing gets it.

Here's what I've got. All either brand new, only taken out of the original package or used for a couple hundred rounds. Condition on everything is mint - new condition. One powder measure tube is slightly discolored.

This is a very nice setup. My plan was to use the floating tool heads for my .223 and .308 loads and the other billet toolhead for .45acp.

Over $1200 invested. This is a rare chance to get Dillon gear for a good price, in excellent condition.

I will sell the whole shebang for $950 cash, no hassle deal. Will break up if that's what I have to do. Make an offer on what you want.

Please send a PM with callback phone number.

If you really make it easy, I'll throw in a set of Hornady .45acp dies and a Lee seater so you can get to loading .45acp straight away.

This is a photo of just the Dillon press the day I got it home:

IMG_5585.jpg

IMG_5585.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top