JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all,

If I were a rich man, I would keep all of these firearms. There is nothing wrong with them and they all function perfectly and hit what you are aiming at. Hard to ask for more out of a handgun. So buy with confidence.

First up is my Kahr P9 9mm concealed carry setup. I picked this up thinking I would carry a single stack 9 all the time. The truth is, based on my lifestyle (and asinine work rules), I just don't carry all that often and so she just sits in the safe mostly. If I do carry, I carry this pistol though. Previous owner put over a 1000rds through it, so she is broken in very smooth. I really like the trigger (way better than the usual CW9 break) and she hasn't ever malfunctioned on me and groups very well. Previous owner also did a light stippling job on it, which made me nervous, but I actually like the feels of it. It isn't sharp or jagged anywhere, but adds a little more grip than box stock. Has XS big dot night sights on it. It comes with 4 mags, 1 mag carrier, 2 IWB holsters (Kydex is left-handed and really nice, the Don Hume leather is right-handed and what I use), and extra compensated barrel, and box/paperwork. Photos are worth a thousand words. $425 FTF.

Sold my Sig SP2022, but I still have the four brand new 9mm magazines still available for $15ea, or all four for $50.

As for trades, I'm still looking for the Unertl Target 8x or 10x with target turrets. I might want a Winchester 97 hammer pump 12ga takedown for a trench gun repro build. Feel free to hit me up with other trades or offers. Thanks guys.

Shane

Last Edited:
Make me an offer if the prices seem too out of line. I'll cut good price discounts if you buy multiple items.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.