JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This just sits in the safe. It is unfired and comes with the box. Any smudges or imperfections you see in the pics are most likely fingerprints or oil spots. Please let me know if you'd like closeup pics of any questionable areas.

The RDS was purchased new and was installed a few months ago and never left the safe. It will also come with the original box. The WMLx is not included but the buyer will have the option to purchase it for an extra $100. It was also installed but never used (just sat in safe). They sell new for $180.

Cheapest I can find the X95 online is $1750 + $25 shipping. The cheapest I can find the RDS online is $420. I will sell both for $2000, which is $200 off the new prices. Both the X95 and RDS are virtually new. I'd like to do the transfer at A Cut Above Pawn).

IMG_0015.JPG IMG_0017.JPG IMG_0014.JPG

Last Edited:
I got a lot of emails on the rifle only. I will sell the rifle for $1700 firm if the buyer is not interested in the RDS. I'll throw in the light for free if anyone wants all three for $2000. That's a steal!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.