JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Yup, many people believe in a god. I am not one of them but many, many people do. It is one of the single greatest justifications of violence against others in our history.
It sounds like you are saying: belief in God is the greatest justification of violence.
If that IS what you are saying, that is a pathetic line of argumentation. If it is NOT what you are saying then you need to be more careful in articulating yourself.

As a conservative Libertarian, I neither support mandatory pledge recitals (irrespective of the inclusion or omission of "under God"), nor such things as military drafts or anti-flag burning legislation, among others. If a private organization like the US Open chooses to omit "under God" from the pledge, I'm OK with this. I'm also OK with folks raising a ruckus if they don't like their decision. Its called Freedom.
Keith

Just for the sake of argument, do you not admit that the whole idea of being okay with people banding together and trying to force their opinions onto others flies in the face of the principles of libertarianism. Libertarianism is not about anarchy or total lack of rules. It is more about individual freedom in ones own life. It is about live and let live. Not "do whatever you want" and it is especially not about allowing mob rule.

Rule 3. No religious discussion and/or material.

Everyone has their own beliefs, whether they be extremely devout or belive in nothing at all. This community welcomes everyone, no matter their religion, race, sex, age, creed, marital status, or disability. Since this topic has very little to do with firearms and a great potential to offend others, it's best that we leave it alone.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads