JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Gene Pool lifeguards must have been off that day, because he should have been whistled out of the gene pool some time ago. And to think this dude can breed....

Should have saved Darwin the trouble and shot himself in the head.

Colorado man reportedly shoots himself in foot to see what it feels like.

A Colorado man-- who police say was curious to see what being shot felt like-- reportedly sustained a non-life-threatening injury Wednesday night after he fired a single bullet into his foot.

The paper said initial reports indicated that the shooting was accidental.

Accidental??

How? Was he trying to fire two shots into his other foot and missed??

People do dumb things that get them hurt. Mill accident and a fellow lost a finger by sticking it into a big fan. They brought him to the scene of the accident and asked him how he could just put his finger in that fan. He showed them by sticking in another finger to be cut off....
True story...

A guy walks into the doctor's office and says, "hey doc, every time I smack myself in he forehead it hurts, ya gotta help me!" The Doctor asks, "so you're sure it hurts every single time you do that?" "Yeah Doc, EVERY single time!" The Doctor then answered, "then don't do that."

:rolleyes::D

Women went to doc and said "oh please help me, I hurt all over". Doc said, "touch yourself where it hurts". She touched her arm and screamed in pain then touched her leg and screamed in pain, then touched her head and screamed in pain... Doc says "I know what it is, your finger is broke".:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top