JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$300
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey guys I've got a pair of UF Pro Striker XT Gen 2 combat pants I'm looking to sell or trade.

Color is their "Brown Grey" but to me it looks like ranger green. Size is 36 waist X 30 inseam. However they have some built in stretch in waist so they should fit a 33-37" waist comfortably.

These come WITH the 3D tactical Knee pads (40$) and the optional zip in wind-stopper lining (115$)

Unfortunately I have grown a little and the pants have not 🤷‍♂️
They are in good to excellent condition. You may be able to find a few small areas of light dirt stains, but no rips or tears, all zippers work as they should and they have no strange smells.

These pants are freakin' awesome; they have built in stretch in the knees, crotch, and haunches to provide unrestricted range of movement. The knee pad design is truly well done, you never notice them until you need them and they are always in the right place.
But unfortunately they no longer fit me well so maybe someone else can put them to use!
Will get actual pictures up asap!

All together this is over a 400$ value
Selling for 300$ shipped in the lower 48

Heres a link to UF pros product page.

38C2CAC5-B39C-426D-823A-EB01F2D1C44E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top