JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling this Uberti 1858 New Army .44 Caliber Black Powder Revolver..this gun has never been fired...the box and all the paper work is there..I will entertain a trade so be sure to ask..$250.00 and it's yours! Give me a holler at (503)998-7769 with any questions you might have and I'll try and answer them for ya. CHL or Oregon ID confirmation required. I really wish I got around to firing this pistol..oh well, got make room in the safe...

The 1858 Remington was one of the major side arms of the Civil War and was the last of the Remington percussion revolvers to be manufactured. This gun features a 8" tapered octagon barrel, steel frame, brass trigger guard, 6-shot cylinder, fixed sights and two-piece walnut grips. R&D Centerfire Conversion Cylinders (sold separately) are for use with steel frame revolvers only. That would convert this pistol into a .45 Long Colt certerfire cartridge pistol.

•Blued Steel Frame, Cylinder and Backstrap

•Brass Triggerguard

•Walnut Grip (two-piece)

thanks for looking...

$250.00!!

058.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.