JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Somehow, spending our tax money to keep us from having availability to specific products is something I would expect from a Communist or Fascist government.

I hope the story is manufactured......

The Government has to get the weapons that they openly supply or other letter agencies clandestinely supply all around the world.

While it may be difficult to prove, since the Government uses so many "contractors" now, who are not subject to the freedom of information act, which I am sure was an accidental exemption on the part of the legislators.

I have no doubt, that the government or their contractors are buying everything they can get their hands on.

It is no secret that the US government openly supplies 70 - 75% of the worlds arms and munitions. If you add in the CIA, that figure jumps to around 85%.

Just a thought... But, how can we have a never ending war on terror, if the Government or their representatives are not supplying our enemies with weapons, munitions and training?

You would not want to see the Taliban killing kids with and evil ar15 would you? You might think we where supplying the weapons in Syria or something. We need to send the rebels in Syria weapons and ammo that look the part. Regardless what the government said they can and can't do. If they give them to turkey and turkey gives them to the Syrian rebels it's not the same thing "right"(real reason for Benghazi) US Smuggling Weapons to Syrian Rebels: The real Benghazi story
It's funny to see us made arsenal AK on the news in almost all the new Syria reports that milled receiver really stands out if you know to look.

You've got to be joking?
What about the Jewish community, the Buddhists, the Mormons among many others?! All have undergone forms of unjust death and genocide!

That one turned my stomach when I read it this morning.
Did you read the comment about background checks. "There are too many on muslims"
Q

I haven't, is that in the same article?

Yes down the page.
We get the full bore while the muslims get a free pass.

Ref: “Currently as it stands, obtaining a said. “Currently as it stands, obtaining a Visa or Green Card for a Muslim is very Visa or Green Card for a Muslim is very difficult. There are too many background checks in place and I plan to fix that.” Obama continued

We have to go through hell to keep our 2nd Amendment while terrorists get a free ride to America.

Tried to verify the article, but "us buying ak47" in search engines only came up with about 50,000,000 articles on the subject, so yeah it must be mythical.

50,000,000 articles and not a one that can give solid, verifiable info beyond some guy on WND said????? Oye. :rolleyes: Well, I heard that the government isn't allowing citizens to buy 2000 pound GPS guided bombs, 40 mike-mike grenade launchers, or Ma Deuces.

Maybe this is who they plan to arm. Also wait til you read the part that mentions background checks.

This has to be a bad joke ??

Obama Declares November National Muslim Appreciation Month

Obama Declares November National Muslim Appreciation Month - Minutemen News

No its not a bad joke its just more internet creative writing crap

snopes.com: Obama Declares November National Muslim Appreciation Month

YOU CAN TELL CAUSE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MINUTEMAN ARTICLE IS THIS: (The above is satire.)

with all the crap we need to actually worry about its get pretty old having to deal with people spreading worthless crap. IMHO

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top