JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For sale/trade: 2 working vending machines with product

Trades welcomed in the form of Glock 17, GI 1911 or 1991, AR-15

First is a Selectivend SV-120-5AC unit, serial number 50-0820-2909. Used unit circa mid-70s (notice the pop top disposal). Runs exceptionally well! 5 selections available. Pop comes out refreshingly cold. Condenser, evaporator, and coolant are in great shape. Lovingly restored to approximately 80% and currently half full of product. Product inside worth $120 wholesale, and you can up the vending price to make some of the money back. I HATE to part with this unit after all that work, and how well it runs.

$625 Firm

Second is a Snackshop 5000 serial FFM 7004. Completely full of product and ready to go. Product inside wholesales for about $320. Jack up the price on the vending and you will make a fair amount back. Condition is very good, 90-95%. Works well, even if loading chip bags is tricky. 32 slots for all sorts of stuff. No bill changer, but you could get a changer put on it pretty easily.

$920 Firm

I hate to let these go at ridiculously low prices, but I need these hauled out of here by Friday afternoon. U-haul. I can help load the units up.

More pictures available, you are also welcome to come by the south end of Paine Field in Everett if you want to look them over in person.

Snackshop 5000.JPG

Pepsi.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top