JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Anderson
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lacey
State
Washington
Zip Code
These (2) Anderson Mfg. lowers are available tomorrow (Monday) if you can find an open FFL Dealer to complete the same day transfers (on your dime). These are selling for a lot of money and very difficult to come by if you don't already have.
My asking (valued) price is $1,500 each. Yes, I realize this would be 10x their original cost (due to demand) from new bills that may become Wa law any day now :(

Looking to trade these for an older Dodge 2 or 4wd 12valve diesel truck or an older Mercedes Turbo diesel 300d……needs to be roadworthy & legal!
Note: These old vehicles are also now valued at 10x more than they should be worth (due to demand) therefor this deal should be "fair" for the right person and/or circumstances.

Please see picture showing 1 of the 2 available serialized/documented lowers. Any vehicle traded for would need to have a clean title in hand at time of FFL transfer.

A666F3D1-A0A7-4505-9259-CC09B1B600CD.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You may not like the price asked for an item....
I may also agree with you....

However....

Forum members may ask the price they want for the item they wish to sell.
Negative comments regarding the pricing of an item is against NWFA rules.

Andy

Last Edited:
I have 5 or 6 of these lying around if you want I'll sell them to you for 500 each and you can turn around and triple your investment.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.