JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Forgive my ignorance here, but I live in the Portland area and am wondering if there is anywhere around here that hosts two gun competition. Whether it be pistol & rifle, or pistol & PCC. Any suggestions where to start?

Tri-county Gun club in Sherwood has a 2 gun match every other month. You can also usually shoot two gun division at the multi gun matches. I really like the two gun match. Much more about training and practice than about competition.

Thanks for the replies. Do you have to be a member at tri-county to take part in these matches? I've been on their wait-list for awhile now.

I can't promise a good attitude, but the rest should be pretty easy. Thanks for the help, I'll reach out to tri-county!

No need to be a member. You just have to show up a bit early for your 1st match to go over the rules. No muzzles over the berm is the big one as there are buildings within range.

Go to the tri-county website and look at the calendar. It lists all the matches they run. 3 gun is usually every month, and 2 gun every other month. 3 gun is pistol, rifle & shotgun. 2 gun is pistol and pcc (no rifle cartridges).

No need to be a member. You just have to show up a bit early for your 1st match to go over the rules. No muzzles over the berm is the big one as there are buildings within range.

Go to the tri-county website and lol at the calendar. It lists all the matches they run. 3 gun is usually every month, and 2 gun every other month. 3 gun is pistol, rifle & shotgun. 2 gun is pistol and pcc (no rifle cartridges).
Thanks!

@Elv8DM, when showing up for any match at TCGC, please make sure you get the gate code from the match director prior to the match (or reach out members here on the forum for it) and use it upon entering the club on match day.

Please do not "piggy back" on the car ahead of you. If you do, and the car in front of you is a member, they may report you (give your vehicle description, etc) to the RSO on duty and then they will have to spend time tracking you down to find out if you have a valid reason to be on club property. Don't be "that guy".

As mentioned already, check the club calendar for matches you are interested in and come on out! Heck, ask around and I bet you could squad with some the more seasoned match shooter's here on the forum who can show you the ropes and make sure you have a great 1st match….;)

I believe you can shoot two guns at the multigun match at both Tricounty and Douglas Ridge. I know a couple of people that hate shotgun and just shoot rifle/PCC and pistol at them.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top