JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Brand new TT Gunleather Slim IWB holster for Commander size 1911, with rough side out. 1.5" loops. Just got this today and only took it out of the box to take pics. $101 new with 6-month wait. Asking $100 shipped! Sold!

Used Comp-tac holster for HK45 in great condition. 1.5" loops. Was going to pick up an HK45 but decided not to. No longer need this holster. Asking $70 shipped!

Will consider trade for P226 IWB holster in great condition. Paypal preferred, please add 4% or send it to me without a fee. Will accept USPS MO otherwise.

IMAG0616.jpg

Sorry, the TT holster sold for asking price. I have a Gleason IWB (nicer in my opinion) holster in black with 1.5" metal clips if youre interested. I can email you a pic if youd like. Just PM me your addy if interested. Thanks

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top