JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
These might look rougher than a badgers arse, but all shoot safely AND reliably and if ever you find yourself stuck for a hammer....free free to haggle over pm

NOW $300 !! S&W 59 no dash $375 S&W's first hi cap pistol, mechanically great, the aluminium frame has taken a few knocks, smooth S&W dbl action .. 3 mags, generic case.

DSCF0063.jpg DSCF0061.jpg

AK pistols- selling one, keeping one so whichever goes first.... both come with 2 steel mags and 2 unopened Pmags

NOW $550 NoDak Spud build- $600 ? Honestly no idea what this is worth, sure someone will let me know....with side mount and vintage Tapco tactical bits, flawless operation and a hoot to shoot> NO RUST inside is solid and clean.

DSCF0032.jpg DSCF0030.jpg

SOLD THANKS FOR A SMOOTH TRANSACTION ! PAP92 Unfired- $500 2 steel mags, 2 Pmags. this has just sat in a safe....

DSCF0033.jpg
DSCF0035.jpg

SOLD !!! Thankyou ! FEG High Power clone- $300 comes with one mag and a box of Wolf 9mm. The slide release and thumb safety are better than Browning ( IMHO ). Trigger is also not horrible, mag safety is still in there.
DSCF0010.jpg DSCF0009.jpg
AND....SOLD! THANKYOU FOR THE EASY TRANSACTION TangfolioTA90 $250 one mag and a box of wolf 9mm - CZ design - looks like it was stored with wet socks, but the internals are good and it shoots

DSCF0004.jpg DSCF0001.jpg

GONE Spikes build 11.5 AR Pistol with POF rail $600 - Ok, so this one is actually very nice- all Spike's except for the rail, Magpul Flip ups and Magpul MIAD, Levang comp. this is a solid build !
I 'm the only owner, it's had maybe 500 through it in 13 years until last month when I put 4 mags through it.... It's absolutely solid and runs perfectly. Comes with 4 Window PMags

DSCF0028.jpg DSCF0029.jpg

Transfer in Portland /tigard are preferred

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I've had a lot of requests for pics inside the FEG and Tangfolio...

FEG: I'll point out that this is not 100% a clone, FEG modified the barrel feet so a Browning barrel could not be fitted.
DSCF0048.jpg DSCF0047 1.jpg DSCF0046 1.jpg DSCF0045 1.jpg DSCF0044.jpg DSCF0043 1.jpg

Tangfolio: barrel and sides not too bad at all, no rust or pitting in barrel
DSCF0062 1.jpg DSCF0061 1.jpg DSCF0053.jpg DSCF0056 1.jpg
@Gbirk replied-

Thanks!
I will leave positive feedback as soon as the system will allow,
Currently telling me I can only leave 3 feedback s in a 24hr period.

surface discoloration and some light pitting- Inside is fine. I'll take some better pics.
I bought this and was going to have it bead blasted matte to use as a base for a custom project but, like a lot of things, never got around to it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.