Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

trouble posting pictures

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by sheepdip, Jan 29, 2011.

1. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

HELP! i have been trying to post pictures for some rifles i have for sale all afternoon. i have managed to get the pictures where they need to be, but only three of them will actually load. all the others say the file is too big. how do i get the file smaller to load? these are individual photos. any help would be appreciated.:huh:

2. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

transfer it to a photo shop or paint type program and reduce its size then re-save and attach.

3. WhyteCheddar

WhyteCheddar East of Moscow by the Willamette Well-Known Member

I have had similar problems. Even shrinking to the smallest size on photobucket doesnt help.

4. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

I'm not sure if it states it or not when you get the errors but the basic membership only has a small amount of space for attachments/photos. It could be you reached the limit and need to do some deleting to create the space.

5. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

think i got it figured out, changed setting on my camera, will find out today. running out of space for attachments looks like it may be the next problem, anybody know how to delete photos once they have been used/posted?