JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Saiga
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
A custom built Tromix S02 with all the options; built on a Russian Saiga 12 receiver. Surefire X300U, XS Ghost ring night sights, Vickers Tactical padded sling, MD Arms adjustable gas regulator, Dinzag AK-74 type muzzle brake and Bobro VFG. Four AGP Arms, three Russian made 5 rd., one Russian made 8 rd. magazines. And two MD Arms 20 rd. drums. Must go through ffl holder, and follow all legal steps. Buyer pays transfer fee. Sorry, no exceptions, no trades.

For quicker response time, and better overall communication, please email me directly at the following email: [email protected]

024F9B45-1A0A-43AD-A348-577B8FAEDE34.jpeg E7A116BE-67D3-4761-A6E5-368F466665E8.jpeg 66321DE6-A088-47E7-A439-AD218B24C334.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
thank you, b-boo_duffy. If I lean more in that direction, I shall. Just to help you out, in case
folks are not aware, Tony Rumore ceased taking orders on Saiga conversions a year ago so
if you have a Jones for one of these, you'll need to settle for the used market instead of having
Tromix craft one for you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.