JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Moro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
These are some of the nicest, heavy-duty targets money can buy.
Each 50 Pack is individually cellophane-wrapped, and comes with 150 free repair stickers, to cover bullet-holes and extend target life.
Targets are 12"W X 18" H, I've personally compared these to ones sold in stores. There is no caparison. I did find some, with almost the same thickness paper, but they only offered 20 or 25 at the same price. The retail targets were mainly black & white.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Multi-Zone Premium Silhouette Targets.
Easily see your shots land, with the Maximum high-visibility, fluorescent-orange, TRIPLE-SILHOUETTE targets.
One case of targets (700 pcs) do to there size and paper weight, are very heavy. Please be careful when lifting.
The Ultimate targets for ALL firearms, Pistols, Rifles, Pellet & BB guns, Airsoft and even Shotguns.
700 Targets (14/50 packs) = $150 Delivered (shipping is included) The price breaks down roughly to $10.72/50 pack or about $0.214 each. (150 repair stickers included free, with each 50 pack, extending each targets use)
The price can be divided among shooting teams, family members or friends reducing the cost of one case. Giving each person, a few 50 packs for themselves. NO TRADES, PLEASE. I'M SORRY, BUT CANNOT BREAK CASES APART AND SELL 50 PACKS. I leave this up to the purchaser. Most outlets, ranges or individuals, sell a 50 Pack for $25, considering the paper quality, with the added stickers to cover holes, (targets get more use) the price can be comparable to a SALE/CLEARANCE ITEM.
Limited Quantity Available, these are also listed locally at Ranges/Retail Outlets.
A, M.O. or check is preferred, once it clears, target case will be shipped.
Please send a PM, for payment details.
Silhouette Tagets Pistols.jpg Targets 50 Pack.jpg Target Stickers.jpg
Limited to stock on hand (Only 5 cases are left).

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top