JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
Colorado Springs
State
Other
Hello all, I'm selling two Trijicon ACOGs. Both are in excellent condition, and I was the original purchaser of them. The TA11 is a few years old, and the TA150/TA31RCO/ RMR Combo was purchased within the last couple months. I prefer PayPal as payment. For each of these items, I will list the MSRP (which is insane, since Trijicon bloats their prices), as well as the costs from Eurooptic, which I find to be very competitive, and the most reputable of the large optic companies. My asking prices all include shipping to CONUS. I can't accept trades.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions either here or by email, but the first, "I'll take it" gets it:

[email protected]

***TA150/RMR is sold***

Item 1
TA11H-G ACOG. This is a 3.5x35 ACOG, with green horseshoe reticle. This model is incredibly popular with competition shooters due to the forgiving eye-box and 2.5" eye relief. It has the "M249" reticle, with 5.56mm BDC graduated to 1000m. It includes the case, lenspen, scopecoat cover, and Killflash ARD. Also included is a Bobro quick detach mount (the highest quality ACOG QD mount made). The TA11H-G MSRP is $1653, Eurooptic price is $1080, plus the $153 Bobro mount. I'm asking $800 shipped.

***Price lowered, $750 shipped***

TA11%20Case-XL.jpg

TA11%20right-XL.jpg

Item 2 ***SOLD***
TA150RCO-M4CP-G ACOG, with RM08G RMR red dot sight. This is the US Army issue 4x32 ACOG, which is a TA31 Rifle Combat Optic, with a green chevron reticle (TA150RCO-M4 reticle), with a 5.56mm BDC graduated to 800m. The TA31/ TA01/ TA150 have the best field of view of any ACOG, 36.8' at 100 yards. It includes the OEM thumbscrew scope mount, Bobro quick detach mount, lenspen, user manuals, and Killflash ARD. This optic also includes a piggyback RMR, which is the dual illumination, RM08 model, with a green 12.9MOA triangle. Trijicon offers ACOG/RMR combos, but not with the RCO models, so I purchased these two optics separately. The least expensive combo they offer (which is not the military RCO) sells for $1571 on Eurooptic. I won't bother listing the MSRP for this set-up, because it's just silly money. The Eurooptic price would be: $1197 for the TA150RCO, $388 for the RM08G (without mount, which sells for $98), and $153 for the Bobro QD mount. I'm also including a T-Rex Arms offset RMR mount, in case the buyer would rather attach the RMR directly to the rail (valued at $80). The total for what I'm selling, using the lowest prices available, would be $1898. I'm asking $1150 shipped, which is a $748 discount.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top