JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
JBLM
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a Trijicon MRO green dot and trijicon 3x magnifier. The box, Warranty card and all other paperwork that will come with it. I believe the date is 2021maybe 2022 but can verify if needed.

It has the factory trijicon mount and looks like it did when it came out the box.

I'm going another route.

Prefer trade but will sell for 750 really want to trade, I prefer the acogs with rmr piggy back and for me it works the best. So I'm looking to trade towards another acog. I can add to the trade if your is worth more. I also am trying to hunt down another Leupold vx5hd with the fire dot reticle. Im open to other trade offers and it doesn't need to be optics related. I can add to if needed for trade.

The combo looks like the one on optics planet. It's not new obviously but you won't be disappointed and it's in dam good condition.

IMG_5562.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Serial numbers posted if you want to verify through phone with Trijicon. Mounted on one of my KAC uppers. Not selling the uppers.

IMG_6012.jpeg IMG_5109.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews