JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Practically brand new manufacture date is 2013. There is some slight wear on the rear sight from the install process other than that they are in great condition. These things are nice and bright. I'm looking to get $110 for them. I'm in Maple Valley, work in Kent & Federal Way and travel to Moses Lake once a week and can stop anywhere along I-90 in between.

Fits Glock Models:
17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38 and 39

The HD Night Sights were specifically created to address the needs of tactical shooters.

The three dot green tritium night sight set’s front sight features a taller blade and an aiming point ringed in photoluminescent paint while the rear sight is outlined in black and features a wider U-shaped notch. This unique configuration increases visibility and quickens front sight acquisition—even in transitional lighting.

Additionally, the front surface of the rear sight is steeply hooked to assist in emergency one-handed slide operation. The Hard Duty Night Sights are designed to shine—even in the most demanding conditions.

Green tritium lamps are warranted for 12 years from date of manufacture.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Manufacture date is 2013 so they are nice and bright. These are the heavy duty sights and retail for $135 plus tax. I suppose I might be open to trades on these but I'm not sure what for although asking cant hurt.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top