JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Came across a Trijicon HD yellow front sight from my glock armorer and he threw in the rear OEM Glock Tritium Sight for free, whole thing cost me $50! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445550982.994824.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445550996.361474.jpg very happy

Had a Trijicon HD front sight installed with OEM tritium glock rear sights. I'm nervous that the height might be an issue(front looks lot taller than the rear..) but the person who installed them is a glock armorer and said that it shouldn't make a huge difference and that right handed shooters tend to shoot low so a taller front might be fine.. Told me to go shoot it and if I have any problems he will install something else
Opinions?

We'll see... The "glock armorer at the shop I went to said to come back after shooting it.
If so he will have to change it out to either a full HD set or add a front OEM glock Meprolight sight instead.. That's almost what I wish he'd done anyway but he had this brand new front Trij HD sight so I said I would try it

I spent half an hour researching after that post - for a gun almost as popular - if not moreso on the world stage - theres not nearly the aftermarket of parts n accessories so night sights are limited to standard meprolights or trijicons or xs big dots it seems.

Well I realized the combination of Trijicon HD front sight with a OEM glock rear night sight will NOT work... The Trijicon HD front blade is way way too
High! Went back to the store and they installed a Trijicon "bright and tough" front sight which is the same height as the OEM Glock Meprolight sights. So now I'm back in business [emoji108]

Well, that sucks. How did you like the front sight, aside from not shooting to point of aim?
Honestly I love the photo-luminescent yellow paint surrounding the tritium insert... I'm a little bummed I couldn't keep it. Trijicon doesn't just sell the rear sight alone, although they sell the front sight only.. Which is strange
Anyway i do really like the front sight on those Trijicon HD's

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads