JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey Gang,

I have a Trijicon ACOG 4x32 power TA31ECOS. This has the red crosshair with fiber optic (excellent illumination, no cracking), built-in offset back up iron sights, and a red dot optic mounting plate (sorry I don't have an RDO for this optic). It also has built-in A.R.M.S. QD mount system, and is anodized flat dark earth. No scratches on the lenses, they have excellent clarity as you would expect from an ACOG. This is a fantastic optic for you GWOT cloners out there. I purchased this used in 2019 from a forum member here and I must say it was basically like new when I purchased it, and it is still like new now since I take good care of my optics. Tritium illumination is good IMO no issues there. I am only selling this optic because I sold the base rifle I had originally purchased this optic for, and I'd rather put the money towards cloning to appease my autism (see trades below).

This is the exact model, which is no longer in production: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/prod..._TA31_ECOS_4x32_ACOG_Riflescope.html/overview

As you can see online, they are going for around $1500+ or so new. I am looking for $900 FTF in Beaverton for this optic, which is a fantastic deal for you! Again, there is no RDO included, and I do not have the original case either, sorry. Shipping will be extra $ of course.

I am interested in the following trades only:
- Leupold Mark 4 3.5-10X40mm Illuminated TMR reticle (M1 or M2 turrets). If you have one just to sell hit me up because I want it.
- A.R.M.S. #22H rings 30mm
- Aimpoint red dots of 2MOA size only
- Holosun 403R
- I might be interested in other illuminated reticle optics of equivalent quality.
- 9mm FMJ brass cased ammo

Thanks for looking!

Shane

20220308_200800.jpg 20220308_200653.jpg 20220308_200703.jpg 20220308_200638.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR