JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$825
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
Cornelius
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm selling my OD green Trijicon ACOG. This optic has only been mounted to one rifle and has less than 50 rounds on it — excellent condition. I'm the original owner and I've had it for less than a year.

Model: TA31-D-100366

This particular ACOG is 4x32 with a tritium/fiber optic illuminated green horseshoe dot, and is cerakoted OD green.

Comes in the original box with all factory accessories including the thumbscrew flattop mount (TA51).

Asking $825 but I'm open to offers. I'm not considering trades at this time.

IMG_0173.jpeg IMG_0172.jpeg IMG_0174.jpeg IMG_0463.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm selling my OD green Trijicon ACOG. This optic has only been mounted to one rifle and has less than 50 rounds on it — excellent condition. I'm the original owner and I've had it for less than a year.

Model: TA31-D-100366

This particular ACOG is 4x32 with a tritium/fiber optic illuminated green horseshoe dot, and is cerakoted OD green.

Comes in the original box with all factory accessories including the thumbscrew flattop mount (TA51).

Asking $850 but I'm open to offers. I'm not considering trades at this time.

View attachment 1434246 View attachment 1434247 View attachment 1434248 View attachment 1471261
WOULD YOU TAKE 700 CASH

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top