JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Just as the title says...
Has been mounted, but seen very little use. Comes with original box and paperwork. Excellent condition. I could probably find a set of Warn rings to add if you needed them.
MSRP $700
Asking $450

Will consider trades for other premium glass (scope, binoculars, etc) or firearms

Pm me your phone number for pictures

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I believe the only colors Are Red, Green, and Amber, Sounds like a amber if it was red I would be after it. Those are awesome scopes the brightest I have ever personally looked through in the field and I have looked through VX2 and VX3s and Bushnell elites and Nikons and the accupoints were the sharpest and brightest. I was hunting with a buddy he comes to me and asked if I was ready to go and I said no why? He said he could not see anything through his scope it was too dark and I said what do you mean I see fine and I handed him my rifle to look through it. His response was "How does it do that?"

I believe the only colors Are Red, Green, and Amber, Sounds like a amber if it was red I would be after it. Those are awesome scopes the brightest I have ever personally looked through in the field and I have looked through VX2 and VX3s and Bushnell elites and Nikons and the accupoints were the sharpest and brightest. I was hunting with a buddy he comes to me and asked if I was ready to go and I said no why? He said he could not see anything through his scope it was too dark and I said what do you mean I see fine and I handed him my rifle to look through it. His response was "How does it do that?"
So you'd say that's a fair price? I didn't have much to compare it to ‍♂️

I could be wrong on the color, like I said, it hasn't seen much action. I'll check tonight and post up the details...

Here's some quick pics I snapped.
The only thing that's "wrong" with it is a little ding on the tube and some wear/rub marks on one of the caps.

When I look through it the dot looks pretty red to me but the window where you can adjust brightness looks yellow. The box says it's "Amber" ‍♂️

21C62D54-3B25-4DCB-9BF1-2A0B66D9D311.jpeg 7FA5196D-7B63-4BB6-B08C-CC3CCD66C1B8.jpeg 30327090-6D5F-4D24-BF19-D826E8E1A199.jpeg 036012D6-64A5-43F1-BE9B-0F925C6173CB.jpeg 5AFF6E83-B367-48C3-9B2A-3C3F653C4914.jpeg 19120FE7-A576-4935-8AC7-C861638BE60F.jpeg

Saw the trades considered What other optics would you consider over that?
Sorry, didn't mean to skip over this...
I might consider other quality scopes to swap out a couple on different rifles but don't have anything super particular in mind. Firearms, anything that goes BANG is always a good start ;)
Stihl power tools
Ummmm...
If you've got something in mind, throw it out there, worst thing I can say is, "No thanks."

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top