JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TRICKED OUT SAIGA 7.62 X 39 UNFIRED

I bought two of these Saiga 7.62 x 39 Sporter AKs and tricked them both out as you see. I replaced the stock with the optional skeletonized stock, replaced the dust cover with one with an accessory rail and the forestock with a $90.00 trirail one. My plan was to use one and hang onto the other as an investment until right before the coming ban and sell it at a profit.

Alas, my son needs help getting his truck back on the road so I am offering the never fired one for sale for what I have into it ($700.00 firm). If you don't want the Simmons scope deduct $50. bringing it down to $650.00 It comes with the stock 10 round mag and a Promag 30 rounder. You also get the original box, stocks,manual, oiler, cleaning rod and kit.

The sardine tin of 700 rounds of ammunition is an additional $150.00 and is not included in the price of the rifle. I don't want to sell it separately unless the person who buys the rifle doesn't take the ammo.

Cash FTF sale with a bill of sale and Oregon DL.

I am new to selling on this site but have been an e-bay seller (blackfeather7) since 1999 with nearly 1100 positive feedbacks. You can e-mail me at [email protected] or call my cell at 541 - 223 - 2439. I live in the country between Lebanon and Scio and am willing to bring the rifle to Lebanon, Albany, Corvallis or possibly Salem. I work and am not available to deliver it on Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays.