JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
20170402_102304.jpg 20170405_073928.jpg Selling my prized AK47 to raise funds and downsize in preparation for retiring in Mexico where I can only have one gun. This rifle has lots of extras and I have thousands of rounds of ammo too if you're interested in that. I have fired no more than about 200 rounds through this rifle and it has never jammed...even with the cheapest ammo I can find. Great, reliable weapon and tons of fun to shoot. The manufacturer is ROMARM.
This Romanian Ak47 includes: Chaos quad rail, Texas Weapons Systems dog leg picatinny rail, FAB retracting bipod/foregrip, multi-position collapsible stock with sling mount, pistol grip, Bushnell red dot sight (holds zero very well), Tromix oversized charging handle, 4 brand new 40 round mags and 7 used 30 rd metal mags, pinhole iron sight (don't remember the brand), sling and as I mentioned, I have tons of ammo so if you buy it, let me know if you'd like some ammo and we'll work something out that's fair. I also have the original wood stock and bayonet if you would like that included.
I will ship the rifle to an FFL licensed dealer in the US48 for a flat fee of $45 insured.
If you're in the Portland area, we can do the transfer at Tigard Pawn Shop for $25 which I'll pay.

Price is $925

thanks,
Steve
503 407 7073
[email protected]

20170402_102304.jpg 20170405_073928.jpg Phone import 2017 076.jpg

Last Edited: